Friday, April 23, 2004

Since there is no Friday Five this week, I thought I'd use the one from this week last year.
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
Survivor All Star. It was supposed to be CSI but it was a damn repeat! Oh, and I watched some of the Today Show this morning as I got dressed, like I do every morning. Noone very memorable was on this morning.
2. What was the last thing you complained about?
That the whole Communications team seems to be out sick or just not here today. I need someone to proof the program book for my event so I can get it to the printer today. Also, I have complained that it is cold and raining today and that I got mascara on my sweater and therefore had to change after FINALLY finding a cute outfit for tonight (I changed about 7 times prior to this).
3. Who was the last person who complimented you and what did they say?
Kathryn thanked me for my "great" edits and comments on the important memo she is drafting.
4. What was the last thing you threw away?
I last recycled several drafts of my program book. I last threw away the coffee grounds from my morning coffee.
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
The Angus Index, Emily's blog. It is embarrassing how frequently I check out about 5 websites!

No comments: