Thursday, December 30, 2004

Year In Review Friday Five (Part 3): A day early...
1. What was your favorite film of this year? Garden State. I felt like I was watching someone's life, not actors.
2. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Em organized a fabulous Ladies Night Out at Cuchi Cuchi and then decadent sundaes at Tosconini's. We wore little black dresses, Em made us all flower broaches, we had tapas and sangria, and I felt like a very loved, but not as sexed, member of Sex in the City. I turned 31.
3. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Same as always, very simple. Not sloppy but not accessorized or complicated. Solid tops, solid bottoms, often jeans and a black shirt.
4. What kept you sane in 2004? A couple close friends...ice cream...and plenty of sleep.
5. What political issue stirred you the most? Gay marriage. I am embarrassed that we even need to discuss whether same sex couples should be able to marry. Next we will go back to debating whether we should have inter-racial marriage and if we should let our women vote.

No comments: