So, I may be home for the next 36 hours, as a huge blizzard is on its way, so I suppose I have nothing better to do than...Four Things Meme:
Four Jobs I've Had: waitress at Ruby Tuesdays (and Captain Tony's), counselor at Camp Kamaji(where I spent my summers as a kid in northern MN), Reproductive Health Counselor at Shaw High School Health Center, Associate Director for Alumni Education at the MIT Alumni Association
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over: Shawshank Redemption, Sixteen Candles, When Harry Met Sally (was on this weekend), Grease
Four Places I've Lived: Our nations capital, Kansas (just ask Judi), Uptown uptown Shaker Shaker Heights, Winter Hill
Four Current TV Shows I Love: CSI (regular and Miami), Law & Order (regular and SVU much more than Criminal Intent), Cold Case, Crossing Jordan (notice a trend?!?)
Four popular TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of: How I Met Your Mother (written by a SHHS grad), Entourage, Grey's Anatomy (which I would probably like but it is on at the same time of some other show I love...don't remember which), Gilmore Girls
Four Places I've Vacationed: Israel, Toronto, Palm Desert, Cancun (I am very blessed and have vacationed many places)
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now: Away from the incoming snow, Phoenix, in someone's arms, Australia
Four of my favorite dishes: really good pizza, Sam Camera's pad thai, Christina's coffee oreo ice cream, the chicken stuffed with mushrooms in some sorta spinich cream sauce at Tu Y Yo
Four dishes I will never eat again: meatloaf, cauliflower and olives (not really, but I would if I coudl help it), never say never
Four sites I visit daily: cnn.com, Chowhounds Boston, The Angus Index/ True Epicure Says, the registration update of my April event
Four bloggers I am tagging: you, you, you and you
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment