Friday, April 14, 2006

Need a Break: For those of you who know the insanity of this week (and the anticipated insanity of next week-- leading up to my big event) understand why I need this mindless break.
1. What is your current problem? Too much on my mind. There are so many details I am trying to remember for this event, not the mention that this leaves less space for remembering all the OTHER life things. (Yes, I have To Do Lists, leave myself voice mails, etc...)
2. What do you love most? My absolutely fabulous support network
3. What makes you most happy? Travel, good food, ice cream, loving touch
4. Are you musically inclined? No.
5. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? Nothing. There are things that I wish hadn't happened, but nothing I would go back and change...the woman I am today is a result of all of those things.
6. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be? A bird with a lot of stamina and great eyesight...one that could fly much of the world in that one day.
7. Ever have a near death experience? No. I have been closer to death than I would like, but have not had a near death experience.
8. Name an obvious quality you have. Talking (not necessarily obvious in Blogger, but obvious to anyone who has been within 100 yards of me)
9. Name someone with the same birthday as you. I don't think I know anyone. But Watergate happened on my birthday, as did a stock market crash.
10. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property? Yes, but not in the last 20 years.
11. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? Not too large-- or important. I had several solos in chorus in middle school.
12. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Skimmed chai
13. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? When I was a kid, people said I looked like the neighbor Harriet on Small Wonder. Not a compliment.
14. Did you have braces? Oh yes! From 4th grade until 10th grade!
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes. Only 5'2 but I'm ok with that. I wish I had a less "volumptious" build on that small frame, but oh well.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you? Sent me flowers on my first day of work when I moved to Boston.
17. Do you speak any other languages? Embarassingly no.

No comments: