Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sweet Tooth:
1. How often do you indulge in something sweet? Every day. I try to only have a little bit, but I have something sweet after dinner basically every night. Sometimes only a mini candy bar, sometimes a Slim-a-Bear ice cream sandwich (lower fat and portion control), and sometimes 10 cookies!
2. What is your favorite kind of sweet food/beverage? No question here-- ice cream!
3. Do you have a preferred sweetener (artificial or natural)? Good ole regular sugar. I don't like artifical sweeteners, although I do drinnk diet soda with it.
4. Chocolate or fruity? Chocolate. Or cheesecake or ice cream. Although I like fruity, not usually my choice, if there is one. Don't care for flan, brulee, or bread pudding kind of things.
5. What is the sweetest thing someone has done for you recently? Unhesitantly, and unfalteringly, telling me how much he likes me and enjoys being with me

No comments: