Kim Update: OK, so its been way too long since I have posted. Here is the abridged version of what I have been up to, and what I plan to do...
Past
- Many trips to Maine to see Dr. Feelgood. It's so nice to have him in my life.
- Dr. Feelgood gets his white coat (at the White Coat Ceremony).
- Trip to Tahoe and San Fran for work. Successful (and fun) trip.
- Fabulous time at Shelby and Seth's wedding.
- Topsfield Fair (the oldest fair in the country). Lots of junk food, a few fun rides, good friends, huge pumpkins, cows, sheet, elephants, little kids.
- Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur. Met Mr. and Mrs. Feelgood (and other family members) for Rosh Hashana.
Future
- Birthday tomorrow. Already had great birthday dinner at Tu Y Yo with Kathryn, got a funny card from Kevin, and there will be cake at work today.
- Atlanta, Raleigh/Durham, Princeton and Philly next week
- Chicago and Ann Arbor in three weeks
- Cleveland for Turkey Day. Dr. Feelgood will come for the first 2 days. I will stay through Monday so I can play with Rebecca on Monday!!
- Off-season gathering of the Whybunts (softball team) to play pool (and drink beer)
I will try to be more consistant on my updates.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment