Friday, February 23, 2007

Slacker Repents: I know, I know, you were worried. I am ok.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds. Not a big pearl fan. I like garnet too, but will want my wedding ring to be a diamond.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wow. I can't remember. Em?
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Closer or CSI (with Crossing Jordan close behind)
5. What did you eat for breakfast? Oatmeal with 2 packets of sugar and cinnamon
6. What foods do you dislike? Olives, cauliflower, peaches, tuna fish salad
7. Your favourite potato chip? Probably BBQ. Not a huge potato chip consumer.
8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Birthday mix from my sweetie
9. What kind of car do you drive? Brick red 2005 Totota Carrola
10. Favourite sandwich? Quigley at Tommy's in Cleveland. (grilled 5 cheeses, peppers, tomato, lettuce on pita with brown mustard)
11. What characteristics do you despise? Disrespect, chronic lateness, hatered, jealousy (mainly in myself)
12. What are your favourite clothes? Black tee-short and jeans, of course!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Assuming Jeff coudl come, a cruise to Alaska
14. What colour is your bathroom? White tile walls and floor
15. Favourite brand of clothing? Don't got one.
16. Favourite time of day? Snuggling in bed talking on a Saturday morning
17. Where would you want to retire to? Maybe San Fran
18. Favourite sport to watch? Football.
19. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Pepsi. Or Dr. Pepper.
20. Are you a morning person or night owl? I am best from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at work. I hate waking up TOO early but am in a good mood when I wake. I go to bed early.
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I plan to move to Maine in the fall to live with Dr. Feelgood.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher or an actress
23. What is your best childhood memory? Summer camp
24. Nicknames? Bo, Kimbo, Kimbolina, Sweetie, Kimi, Kimipie
25. Piercings? Two in my left ear, one in the right
26. Eye Colour? Hazel-ish brown
27. Favourite day of the week? Saturday
28. Favourite restaurant? Oleana
29. Favourite ice cream? Christina's Coffee Oreo
30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Crate and Barrel
31. Bedtime? Talk to Jeff in bed at 10, turn off lights around 10:45.
32. What are you listening to right now? Colleagues talking un the hall
33. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.
34. Next film you'll see? ???
35. Tag anyone? Go for it

No comments: