Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Kim Gets (Has) the Traveling Bug: Yeah! It has been a splendid week for travel plans! Yesterday I confirmed a frequent flier ticket to go to Phoenix to visit Eva in January. Today I got my e-ticket for my "women's trip" to Israel during Thanksgiving week. (My mom, grandmother and aunt are going to Israel...and probably Crete...to see my aunt, uncle and cousins that live in Israel) I am also in the process of making arrangements to go to Cleveland in early December to see Chip and Abby's new baby (well, she's not even born yet, but she should be about 2 months old when I go in December) This is all after I hopefully see Judi and her family in New Hampshire in early August, go to Cleveland in mid-August, and maybe go to NYC in late August. On top of all that, for work, I will be going to Seattle and LA in November, LA and San Diego in February, London in March and DC in April. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment