Friday, July 23, 2004

Last Night At Em's Friday Five: (random questions related to random conversations with Em as we packed her house for tomorrow's move)
  1. If you didn't have scissors, what would you use to cut? When I am home, I use a knife (usually the one that is always just sitting on the counter...even if the rest of the kitchen in clean)  If I am away from home, I use my nail clippers on my key chain.
  2. What is the farthest you have moved? From Washington DC (where I was born and lived until I was 6) to Mission Hills, KS (where we thankfully left when I was 9)  It was about 1073 miles according to Mapquest
  3. What is the oldest food product in your house? When I was looking in my pantry for shelf-stable items to bring to a food drive a couple weeks ago, I found some cous cous that said it should be used by Sept 2002.  I know some of my spices are older than that!
  4. If you could only save one thing (pets excluded) from your house in a fire, what would it be? My photo albums
  5. What is your ideal indoor temperature? 70 degrees (not like the 83 degrees that it was when I got home at 9:00 p.m. last night)

No comments: