Friday, October 01, 2004

Fall Friday Five (gosh I love alliteration):

- What is your favorite season? FALL!!!! I love the cool (but not yet cold) crisp air, the changing leaves, the sense of a new school year (since I have been in school or working with/for schools since I was 6), my birthday, apples, the Jewish New Year, and fall clothes.

- How many times have you FALLEN in love? Twice.

- What is the last thing that made your heart FALL? Realizing that there were 3 things I *could* have done last night, and I had to do the one I least wanted to do. (Attend an event for work...I actually was excited to go until I found out two other things I could have been doing)

- How many major waterFALLS have you been to? Niagara Fall (NY/Canada), Dunn River Falls (Jamaica), Multanoma Falls (OR), and a couple in Costa Rica (can't remember their names) are the big ones I remember. At camp we would stop on our canoe trips to sit under the pounding water, which was always a highlight.

- What five words best describe your upcoming FALL? unhaltingly busy, geographically dispersed, apples


No comments: