With the Red Sox in the World Series, and the Patriots having the longest winning streak in history, I figure it is fitting to have a Sports Friday Five:
- What is your favorite sport to watch on tv? Football! Love it! In person I find it too hard to figure out who is carrying the ball, and seeing what the penalties are, but on TV the camera oh so conveniently helps me out. It is embarrassing at times how loud and crazy I get when I am sitting at home alone watching the Pats.
- What is your favorite sport to watch in person? Minor league baseball, preferable the Lowell Spinners. Em and I got hooked three years ago and I have gone to at least 4 games each year since. The erratic (somewhat Bad News Bears-esqe) plays, the insane between innings shenanigans, and really cheap food, parking and tickets, what more could you ask for!
- What sport to you most like to play? Dumb question for me to propose since I don't like to play sports at all. I "play" (word used VERY loosely) on the work softball team, but let's just say we won 2 games this year, which beat last year's record. Not to mention, I am more fond of the First Base Dance I created (and have actually had cause to do a couple of times this year) than actually playing the game. But I am a damn good cheerleader and a wonderful beer drinker afterwards.
- If you could be really good at any sport, which would it be? Boy, I am so much not an athlete that this is almost hard to answer....probably tennis, since you can do it in lots of places, you don't need to pull together a team, and if you are really good you can look like a superstar.
- Who will find the World Series? The Red Sox in six games. (knocking on wood as we speak...or type!)
Friday, October 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment