Wednesday, March 16, 2005
I Am a Bad Person- To all my thousands of devoted readers, my deepest apologies for being away so long. I becamse unduly swamped before my trip to London last week, and then got back Sunday. Since then I have been going non-stop, primarily working (and stressing and making lists and obsessing) about my Women's Leadership Conference. I have six weeks to pull it off. I promise to give an update of London, and my life, soon-- not to mention random silliness I find online. In the meantime, know I am thinking of you, my devoted readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Phew! You're back, I was starting to wonder what had happened to you. Of course, I could have just emailed you to find out, but it was more entertaining to wonder where you were and what interesting adventure you had gotten into now.
And now Blogger recognizes other kinds of blogs, so I am anonymous no more!
Welcome back!
Post a Comment