Thursday, March 31, 2005
The WLC at MIT: So, one of the main reasons I have been AWOL is that I have been IMMERSED in the Women's Leadership Conference that I am planning for April 30th. I am really excited about the Conference, but also of course quite anxious. (The dark circles under my eyes indicated to sleep of which I am being robbed) I have worked really hard to kick ass in planning for the last weeks (and months) and many of the details are now a sense of "cross your fingers" that everything happens the way I planned. The event SOLD OUT earlier this week, which is great...other than the people who know that THEY should be given a exception and allowed to come. This is definitely the largest, and most visible, project I have ever done. Thankfully it is (mainly) a labor of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment