The Airport, My Second Home: Its shaping up to be another very busy travel year for me (with absolutely no complaints) As it is shaping up right now:
June- Denver (work and pleasure)
July- Connecticut (in the car...escape from city to see Hilary and Steve)
August- Nothing right now but hope to get away for a weekend or something
September- Los Angeles and Palm Desert, CA (all pleasure)
October- Atlanta (Girl Scouts National Conference...hope to see cousin Amy too)
October- Denver and San Fran (work, but hope to see Shelby and Seth in Bay Area)
November- Washington DC (work)
November- Cleveland (Thanksgiving)
December- nothing right now
January- Mexico (with Mom, Dad and Kevin)
February- Austin and Houston (work, but hope to see Jen in Austin)
March- Phili (work)
April- Chicago (work)
Don't know what come after that...rest perhaps. I still want to get to New Orleans and Germany pretty soon.
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think our reunion is after Chicago... I'm not sure though. It seems a bit scary that it is coming up soon... I'm not ready to have been out of school for 10 years!
Post a Comment