Friday, July 15, 2005

BODY Friday Five: I have been extremely focused on my body the last two weeks because of my poor back (neck to tush)...lots of sleepless nights, walking around, stretching, moaning, and uncomfortable-ness. I now have drugs (the legal kind) and am going to a spine specialist next Tuesday. Another friend has been having a bad few weeks with his GI system, so I thought this week would be sponsored by BODY.
1) What is your favorite part of your body? I don’t think my hair counts, so I will say my upper abdomen (ya know, between your breasts and belly button)
2) What is your least favorite part of your body? Interestingly, right below my “upper abdomen”, my pot belly.
3) What is your favorite part of a/your partner’s body? Shoulder and upper arm. I find this part of the body very sexy if well toned...and perfect for leaning/laying on.
4) What part of your body causes you the most pain? My back!!! But my migraines suck too…they just don’t happen as often as my back hurts.
5) On what part of your body do have/would you pierce or tattoo? I only have my ears pierced..one on the right side and two on the left. I thought about piercing my navel for quite awhile, but decided that it was silly to draw attention to the part of my body I least like (see above). I don’t have any tattoos, and don’t think I will get one. But if I did, I think I would put it on my right hip bone.

No comments: