Sunday, June 13, 2004
What A Beautiful Weekend: Now this is what I call spectacular weather! It has been in the mid-70s, sunny, with a slight breeze both yesterday and today. I spent several hours at Boston Pride yesterday, primarily at a picnic brunch for Eve and Brenda, who got married today. It was a huge group this year, quite mobilized around gay marraige and celebration. And a perfect day for a festival. After grabbing dinner at Uno's with Marshall, I also bought the wicker chairs I have been wanting at Pier One. (Thanks again for the help, Marsh) Today I have been fairly lazy, but I sat outside on a blanket for almost 3 hours. (yes Mom, I wore sunscreen, and I was even in the shade for some of the day) I am going to see the group Session Americana again tonight which should be fun. I get to stay out past my bedtime because I am taking tomorrow off, as a comp day for working reunions. YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment