Sunday, June 20, 2004

Help Needed: I have been offered a coveted Gmail account but need to come up with my user name. I might use kimpossible9802, but that is a lot of characters. I don't think I want to use kxxxe9802 (like my AOL account) because it contains my last name...something I don't like to give out to some people, especially for online dating (if only I had that problem these days). This is where you come in...what is your vote? Do you have an idea for what my user name should be? Use the comment section below to let me know (or email me if you are feeling shy)

2 comments:

emily said...

My suggestions: KC9802, KC453, MissKim, GKim(@gmail, get it?), BigRedWall, CorollaGirl, ImpossibleKim, KimLand, Kimmerville, KimHound, Kimmers? OK, I'm spent. :P m.

TrueEpicure said...

So, did you pick an ID yet?? Inquiring minds want to know! :)