Monday, June 28, 2004
Weekend Recap: Overall is was a movie-filled, mixed-bag-of-baseball, lots-oh-sun-in-the-sky-when-no-rain, spontaneous, productive weekend. It began with a spontaneous outing with Lauren to get her hair cut, followed by nachos and margharittas, on Friday after work. On Saturday I watch most of the Red Sox game (killed!), and two movies, both of which I recommend-- Things You Know Just By Looking At Her and Dirty Pretty Things. I also went to Curves, went on a walk, and ran out for a little bit on Saturday night but was home early for an early bedtime. Sunday was BEAUTIFUL! I went on a nice walk, and sat at the field at Tufts for awhile. (Thanks to Mandydandy for stopping by to visit me and the shirtless men/ bikini clad women.) I watched most of the Red Sox game (won big!) before heading out to meet Lauren for ice cream at Toscanini's! (yummy Hydrox!) Aside form a little incident of a homeless woman defecating in the bushes near us, it was a great mini-date. I then headed to Harvard Square to see Supersize Me. I really liked it (no more chicken nuggets for me!) but had heard about almost every scene before going, after reading many articles and talking at length with several people who saw it before me. Still a great movie. Then home to bed. Is it the weekend yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AACCKKK! Public pooping in Davis Square? What are we, the new New York? Dear god...
Post a Comment